Submitting Tuition Assistance Applications
- If you wish to submit an application for tuition or schedule an advising appointment, please click https://uhhs.edassist.com where you will be directed to the EdAssist website.
- 2018 Tuition Assistance: If you have any questions regarding your 2018 tuition assistance please contact EdAssist directly at 844-266-1530.
- 2017 Tuition Assistance: If you have any questions please contact the HR Service Center directly at 877-471-7522.
- Sign Up for Advising Sessions: One-on-one sessions with educational and college finance advisors to help you evaluate schools and financial aid opportunities.
- Application Submission Deadline: Application must be submitted no later than 30 days after the class start.
- Early Submission Maximum: Application cannot be submitted for a class start date more than 90 days in future.
Direct Bill Application Submission Guidelines
- Application submission: Prior to the beginning of the school term (eg. Spring Semester or Fall Semester) employees will need to apply for the semester directly with the college/university and complete a direct bill application.
- Employee will complete their 2018 tuition assistance applications by going directly to the EdAssist website https://uhhs.edassist.com.
- Letter of Credit: Upon approval of the application, employees will be responsible for submitting the Letter of Credit (LOC) to their direct bill school.
- Employees will be required to repay UH if they do not maintain eligibility through the class end date, or if they do not successfully complete their classes.
- College for America program requires employees to complete 12 competencies, if they do not successfully complete requires competencies. Employees will be required to repay College for America directly.
Grade and Itemized Statement submission Deadlines
- Once you have completed your 2018 class(s), you will have sixty (60) days to submit your grades and supporting documentation to the NEW EdAssist website https://uhhs.edassist.com.
- Financial assistance from UH will only be applied toward tuition.
- Fees and books will not be eligible for reimbursement through this program.
||Fees and books may be reimbursable through grants or scholarship the employee may have been granted.
Please contact EdAssist’s customer service team at 844-266-1530 or you may access the EdAssist website by clicking https://uhhs.edassist.com.